If you are wondering how to get a delicious and tender pork tenderloin, it can all be done in the oven. You will learn how to cook a pork tenderloin in the oven in no time.Your family and friends will love this recipe and ask for seconds.A pork tenderloin is a thinner, boneless and longer cut of meat that comes from the muscle around the backbone.
a pork loin is a larger cut of the meat.It can come boneless or bone in.It looks more like a roast and comes from the back of the animal. in this recipe, we are going to concentrate in how to exceptionally prepare our pork tenderloin in an oven to our delight and satisfaction.
- large plate
- olive oil
- pork tenderloin
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place each pork tenderloin in the center of a piece of foil
- combine paprika and the seasoning together in a small bowl
- sprinkle the seasoning mixture on each pork tenderloin and top with the lemon juice
- Cut the butter into slabs and place on top of the foil
- cover the pork with the foil , bake for 25 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F
- Then open the foil packets, broil for 3 to 4 minutes to brown the pork slightly
- slice and enjoy