Cedar Planked Salmon in Oven
- 1 cedar plank, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the soaked cedar plank on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried dill, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the mixture over the salmon fillet, coating it evenly.
- Place the salmon fillet on the soaked cedar plank.
- Transfer the baking sheet with the cedar plank and salmon to the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Transfer the cedar planked salmon to a serving dish and serve hot.