These homemade garlic rolls are a delicious and flavorful addition to any meal. Made with simple ingredients and packed with the aromatic goodness of garlic, these rolls are sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Whether served as a side dish or as a snack on their own, these garlic rolls are irresistibly delicious.
Homemade Garlic Rolls
This easy garlic rolls recipe provides step-by-step instructions for making soft and buttery rolls infused with garlic flavor. With minimal ingredients and preparation time, you can enjoy warm and fragrant rolls straight from your own kitchen. The combination of melted butter, minced garlic, and a hint of parsley creates a delightful aroma and taste that will leave you craving for more.
- mixing bowl
- Rolling Pin
- measuring cups
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- pastry brush
- bread dough
- unsalted butter
- fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on the bread dough packaging.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Take the refrigerated bread dough out of the package and follow the instructions on the package for letting it rise, if necessary.
- Once the dough is ready, place it on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough into a rectangle or desired shape, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Once the dough is ready, place it on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough into a rectangle or desired shape, about 1/4-inch thick.In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley (if using).
- Brush the garlic butter mixture evenly over the rolled-out dough, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the garlic butter mixture, if desired.Starting from one end, tightly roll up the dough into a log shape.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the rolled dough into individual rolls, about 1 to 1.5 inches thick.
- Place the garlic rolls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each roll.
- Bake in the preheated oven for the time indicated on the bread dough packaging, or until the rolls are golden brown and cooked through.Remove the garlic rolls from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding shredded cheese, herbs, or spices of your choice to the garlic butter mixture for additional flavor variations. Make sure to adjust the amount of garlic according to your preference. You can add more or less garlic depending on how strong you want the flavor to be. These garlic rolls are best served warm, straight from the oven. However, you can also reheat them briefly in the microwave or oven before serving if needed. Leftover garlic rolls can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for a day or two. To enjoy them at their best, warm them up in the oven or toaster before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!