Doi fuchka is a Bangladesh recipe made mainly with fuchka, yoghurt, mashed potatoes and spices. This snack is sold in restaurants and made at home as well. Doi fuchka is loved by the Bengali people and it can be eaten at any time of the day.It is an interesting dish and it would not be a bad idea to try it out one day.
If you want to know how this crunchy and tasty snack is made, then follow us as we bring you a simple guide to preparing it. Behold the doi fuchka recipe! Enjoy!
20 fuchka or crispy puri
1 bowl of sweet and salty dahi/yoghurt
2 tablespoons of chaat masala
1 bowl of spicy potato stuffing
1 small bowl of hot, sweet and sour chutney
1 small bowl of farsan
! small onion (chopped)
2 green chilli (chopped)
Coriander leaves (chopped)
What Doi Fuchka Can Be Served With
Fuchka can be served with yoghurt or curd
- Break the top part of the fuchka and fill the inside of the fuchka with the potato stuffing.
- Add the finely chopped onions to it.
- Spread the sweet and salty yoghurt or dahi over the fuchka.
- Put the chutney into to each fuchka.
- Drizzle the farsan, chopped green chilli as well as chaat masala over the doi fuchka.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander over the fuchka and serve.