Welcome to our recipe for mince curry, a mouthwatering dish that combines aromatic spices, tender minced meat, and a rich curry sauce. This recipe is perfect for those who enjoy the comforting flavors of Indian cuisine. With a harmonious blend of spices and the savory goodness of minced beef or lamb, this mince curry will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more. Whether you’re cooking for a family dinner or hosting a dinner party, this flavorful and satisfying dish is sure to impress. Get ready to embark on a culinary journey filled with delightful flavors and aromatic spices. Let’s dive into the recipe and discover the magic of homemade mince curry!
Mince Curry Recipe
This mince curry recipe is a delightful blend of minced meat, aromatic spices, and a rich curry sauce. It offers a burst of flavors and is perfect for those who enjoy the bold and comforting taste of Indian cuisine. With its tender meat and fragrant spices, this mince curry is a crowd-pleaser that will satisfy your cravings for a hearty and flavorful meal. Whether served with rice, naan bread, or roti, this dish is a true culinary delight that will transport your taste buds to a world of spices and exotic flavors. Try this delicious mince curry recipe and savor the goodness of a homemade Indian-inspired dish.
- Wooden spoon
- Cutting board
- minced beef
- curry powder
- ground coriander
- diced tomatoes
- vegetable broth
- frozen peas
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh cilantro
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until softened and translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger to the skillet and cook for another minute until fragrant.Add the ground beef or minced meat to the skillet and cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula
- Stir in the curry powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, turmeric, and cayenne pepper (if using). Cook for a minute to toast the spices and release their flavors.Pour in the diced tomatoes with their juices and the beef or vegetable broth. Stir well to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet or pot, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Add the frozen peas to the curry and cook for an additional 5 minutes until they are heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the spices and seasonings according to your preference. Remove from heat and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve the mince curry hot with cooked rice or naan bread.
You can adjust the quantities of the ingredients according to your preference and the number of servings needed. Feel free to add any additional seasonings or vegetables to suit your taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!