How to Make Custard Powder Ice Cream.
There is no need of egg or ice-cream machine. Prepare this with just two ingredients. Custard powder ice cream gives you a thick creamy, tasty and delicious dessert.
Ingredients for custard powder ice cream
1 cup Custard (HOW TO PREPARE CUSTARD)
1 cup of Heavy Cream
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Chill your heavy cream, bowls and whiskers in fridge at least 12-24 hours before use(It helps to whip cream quickly)
- Pour chilled heavy cream in bowl. Use a stand mixer or hand whisker to whip cream until it stiffs or peaks.
- Mix custard thoroughly until lump free. Add the custard to the whipped cream.
- Add vanilla extract to the mixture. Mix ice cream uniformly using a whisker
- Pour ice cream into a glass bowl or bowl and cover with cling foil(Allow the foil to touch the ice cream)
- Cover it with the lid and freeze it up 12-24 hours
- Remove from freezer and serve chilled.