If you’re a fan of Mexican cuisine, then you’re probably familiar with taquitos – the crispy, rolled-up tortillas filled with delicious seasoned meats, cheese, and vegetables. They’re a popular snack or appetizer in Mexican restaurants, and they’re also a convenient option for a quick and easy meal at home.
Frozen taquitos, in particular, are a great option for busy weeknights when you don’t have much time to cook. They’re already seasoned and filled with tasty ingredients, so all you need to do is heat them up and enjoy. And while you could simply microwave them, baking them in the oven makes them much crispier and more flavorful.
In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make crispy oven-baked frozen taquitos that are perfect for any occasion. You’ll need just a few simple ingredients and a baking sheet, and you’ll have a delicious snack or appetizer ready in no time.
Baking Frozen Taquitos In an Oven
- baking sheet
- aluminium foil
- oven mitts
- frozen taquitos flavor of preference
- dipping sauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper to make cleaning up easier.
- Arrange the frozen taquitos on the baking sheet, making sure they're not touching each other.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the taquitos for 12-15 minutes or until they're crispy and golden brown.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and let the taquitos cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious crispy taquitos with your favorite dipping sauce!