Ingredients for Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie with Banana
Delicious Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie With Banana
How to prepare Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie with Banana
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 frozen chopped banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- oatmeal smoothie
- Pour oats in blender and pulse until finely ground.
- Add banana, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the blender as needed.
- Pour into glass and put it inside a refrigerator. Serve cold with some of the chopped bananas as toppings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!