Ingredients for Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie with Banana
Delicious Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie With Banana
How to prepare Creamy Oatmeal Smoothie with Banana
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 frozen chopped banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- oatmeal smoothie
- Pour oats in blender and pulse until finely ground.
- Add banana, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the blender as needed.
- Pour into glass and put it inside a refrigerator. Serve cold with some of the chopped bananas as toppings
Other recipes to try.How to prepare Brukina How to prepare Fried rice How to prepare Asaana
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!