Good day lovely people, cinnamon rolls originated in Sweden. Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Some research suggests that it may help support blood sugar control, protect against heart disease, and reduce inflammation. Cinnamon is a spice that has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.
So you can just imagine the benefits you are
going to derive from this cheesecake since cheesecake also has a high concentration of flavonoid antioxidants that defend your cells from oxidation damage.
In this recipe, we are going to know the ingredients and the step-by-step procedure for making some mouth-watering and delicious cinnamon rolls cheesecake.
Alright, so let’s get started!
How to make Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is creamy, easy, and loaded with swirls of brown sugar and cinnamon filling in a smooth cheesecake, and its good for the family.
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls, with frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven and grease some spring form pan with cooking spray
- In a bowl, using a hand mixture, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add the sour cream and vanilla, and beat until there are no lumps.Add the eggs one at a time, mixing completely after each one. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until fully combined. Set aside
- In a greased springform pan, press all of the cinnamon rolls flat, until they completely take all the space at the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake batter, then drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture onto the cheesecake batter.
- Whirl(circulate) the butter mixture into the cheesecake using a knife. Try to prevent the butter from touching the edges.
- Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until the cheesecake is firm around the edges but the centre of the cake slightly jiggle
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.Top with cinnamon rolls frosting.Refrigerate for some hours and serve
Now get your plate ready and get a portion and start to enjoy. Don't forget to check out our other recipes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!