Here’s a delicious recipe for homemade pizza. Stay tuned even as we explore this delicious homemade pizza together.
Cakes and Bakes Homemade Pizza
Cakes and bakes pizza recipe
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2¼ teaspoons instant yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the topping:
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite toppings (e.g., pepperoni, sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
SOURCE: MY RECIPE JOINT
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the warm water and olive oil. Stir until a dough forms.
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough back into the bowl, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven while preheating.
- Punch down the risen dough and transfer it to a floured surface. Roll out the dough into your desired pizza shape and thickness.
- If you're using a pizza stone, carefully transfer the rolled-out dough onto a pizza peel or an inverted baking sheet dusted with flour or cornmeal.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as pepperoni, sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, or any other desired ingredients.
- Carefully transfer the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone in the oven, or place the baking sheet directly into the oven.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your homemade Cakes and Bakes pizza!
Feel free to customize the toppings and quantities according to your taste preferences.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!