Asun (Smoked Goat Meat)
- Goat meat
- Scotch bonnet peppers
- Bell peppers
- Seasoning cubes
- Vegetable oil
- Yaji spice (suya spice)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Season the goat meat with chopped onions, scotch bonnet peppers, bell peppers, ginger, garlic, seasoning cubes, and salt.
- Place the seasoned goat meat on a baking tray and smoke in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the goat meat from the oven and chop it into smaller pieces.
- In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped onions, scotch bonnet peppers, and bell peppers to the pan. Sauté until they are soft.
- Add the chopped goat meat to the pan and stir well to combine with the sautéed vegetables.
- Season with seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
- Add yaji spice (suya spice) to the pan and mix well.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve the Asun hot.