Chicken tenders are one of the numerous and easy meals to serve the whole family since you already have it ready in your freezer
We aren’t going to waste much time here since our tenderloins have been kept frozen already.
Visit our blog to check out how to cook your tenderloins so that you can easily air fry it.
How To Air Fry Frozen Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Air fryer
- Olive oil
- Chicken Tenderloins.
- Sauce (optional)
- Gather your chicken tenders and grab your air fryer.
- Place the empty air fryer basket in the air fryer and preheat at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for some minutes.
- Add some olive oil or spray in some oil
- Add the frozen chicken tenders to the air fryer basket
- Air fry for about 10 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit, turning them over with tongs or shaking the basket after 5 minutes.
- Air fry until it's golden brown and transfer it to a plate and serve with some dipping sauce.
A chicken tenderloin, or chicken tender, is a thin muscle that’s loosely attached to the underside of the breast. The tenderloin is generally removed from the breast and sold separately. Chicken tenders are quite, well, tender compared to other parts of the bird.