Adobo Rice Jollibee
- Cooked rice
- Chicken adobo, shredded
- Soy sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, chopped
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the shredded chicken adobo and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the mixed vegetables and cook until heated through.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and mix well with the other ingredients.
- Season with soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper according to taste.
- Cook for a few more minutes, stirring continuously, until the flavors are well combined.
- Serve the Adobo Rice Jollibee hot and enjoy!